A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

oy vey

Hang in there with me reader(s). I have lost my blogging mojo although I have a few more things to finish up on before I figure out where to steer this little blog.

We have bridesmaids gifts to discuss, the honeymoon, some other details....and then this little wedding blog of mine is kaput.

D$ and I have been busy nesting, dealing with a mysterious illness and just folding back into our lives post wedding. We celebrated our first holiday as a married couple! We are meeting with Chris, our photog extraordinaire, next week to discuss albums and such. We've also been busy writing thank you notes, which I am pleased to announce we finished in less than 6 weeks (a reminder we were gone for 3 of those weeks).

So, I'll be back with some blogs soon...I promise!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I've never seen the Sapporo brand. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. We had ramen again last night. So delicious.
I hope you keep blogging. I've adored getting to know you over the past year or so. I hope this isn't the end!

Ellen Mint said...

Finding a new direction for a blog is hard especially when the whole point for one is lost but I'm sure you'll come up with something great.

Anonymous said...

I sure do hope you get some new mojo and continue blogging, you'd be mucho missed!