A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sweet Husband

On Saturday, D$ and I were traveling north to Phoenix and had a great conversation. We were planning some meals and ideas for my parents visit on Wednesday.

He paused and said to me: I'm really happy your parents are coming, I didn't realize how much I missed them.

Wow.

This means the world to me. My parents mean the world to me. I am really close with both of them, and we are friends. Second to D$, they are the people I want to share with first.

I am more excited for their visit because of this! Sweet husband indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw you commented on bsquared bride's blog...asking where she has been. i thought you may want to know she has been in a very serious car accident--a few weeks ago. her one friend is keeping us posted...you can start reading here
http://pecosgirl.blogspot.com/2009/03/prayers-needed-no-seriously.html that is the first post, and then she has many updates that follow..that are promising.

not sure if you knew or not, but bsquared bride also has a blog called go-lightly...and that is how she is referred to http://dramatidbits.blogspot.com/