A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, April 27, 2009

A few inspiration boards

whew...Since I found out 10 hours ago that my TucsonBFF got engaged, I've found and made a few inspiration boards for her.

I know her favorite color is light blue and her style is simple and cute. So here are a few inspirations I have for her. (note, just ideas, none need to be taken seriously).




From Tastefully Entertaining I found this board that was published almost a year ago.




From the great Snippet & Ink I found this lovely board that mixes blue with a flashy yellow. Yum!


And finally, one I threw together myself.



Man, I am pleased to have some wedding planning to think about again- well here's hoping she'll want my help!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are amazing. Thank you SO much!! I love you!!

Linda said...

Oh, I like them all.