A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates and donations

If you are reading Pecos Girls blog, you will have seen this update yesterday about GoLightly. Some really great news regarding her functions and then of course a few set backs.

A trust is being set up to raise money for Golightly, she lost her job in January- and with that she lost her health insurance. I have emailed Pecos girl for the info, so I'll be happy to share it with you. I know any bit we can pull together would be helpful.

I hope all of you are well and please keep praying/thinking/vibing/meditating your good juju to GoLightly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How horrible and tragic. You realize how trite some worries are in comparison to something so life changing. And you realize how important it is to treasure each day with those you love. Please send information, Jennifer, about donations, or post it. Just terrible, but she will be in my prayers.