Hey y'all I'm back from Texas!
A few highlights:
1. I had a dog tour of Texas. As I am not currently a dog owner, it was great that everyone we stayed with had wonderful lovable dogs.
2. I put a 5 month old baby to sleep during the wedding mass on Saturday. Not being catholic, I was eager to hold baby Evelyn (D$'s cousin's kid) during the ceremony, so I could walk around and coo her to sleep.
3. BBQ. We went to Smitty's, which is in the top5 best Texas BBQ according to Texas monthly. Holy cow, literally- it was out of this world good.
4. Tubing we floating down the Comal river with good friends and good beer.
5. One of my BFFs got engaged this weekend! She called to tell me this morning and I couldn't be more happy for her!
6. Reconnecting with family, good friends and more family. D$ and I had a great fun time.
7. Running around Austin town lake...man Austin, if you'll have me, I'm yours!
I'll fill you in more about the wedding we attended, dogs I played with and upcoming weddings soon!