A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, March 31, 2008

A quick recap

I will post more in detail (with pictures) later, but I had my first shower this weekend. My amazing sister-in-law to be hosted the shower and made a wonderful event! She made a quiz game "Jennpardy" and had prizes and favors for everyone! I was blessed to be surrounded by my family and Fi family. I met all my FMIL friends and they were incredibly generous and kind to me.

MY FSIL had a craft set up for my incedibly smart neice to do for me. Lucy made a collage for me using all the scraps of wrapping paper from the shower.

I am still in "showershock" and look forward to going through all the gifts (whew!) again tonight and starting on thank you notes this week!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!! :)

Unknown said...

A wedding shower. No question, this is happening! It sounds like your family(ies) made this day very special. The craft idea with wrapping paper was a great one. And I wonder how jepardy worked! I remember how beautiful the invite was....so the setting and all the touches of the party were probably equally lovely. Yes, please post pix. And congratulations, Jennifer, enjoy the memories of a great day and all your gifts!