A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Friday, April 4, 2008

The best gift yet

My FSIL planned a great craft for my dear 6 year old niece to do during the shower. This was so smart of a mulititude of levels. Lucy got to play and was allowed to be a 6 year old rather than having to sit and be good. I also received a wonderful keepsake of the day. Without further ado...


You can see a piece of the shower invitation (top left) and lots of pieces of wrapping paper. This picture shows the frame and all, on the wall.


The bottom portion with the lovely flower stickers, Lucy said it was "to represent the flowers blooming in the desert". She is the smartest kid I know!
And here is a picture of our haul!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awesome!! And I really love Lucy!!