A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, April 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by In this Instance and will play along...
RULES:1) you link back to the person who tagged you. {link above}
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry (I'm only going to tag two, cause I'm a wuss) .
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

Okay:
1) I chose my major in college based on a fluke.
2)I lived in 3 states by the time I was 14 and I am not a military brat.
3)I pick up rocks wherever I go. I often forget and wash them still in my pockets. Some day I’ll figure out how to “stone-wash” jeans!
4)I have a strange mind for details. I can’t memorize verses or quotes to save my life, but I can tell you what Fi and I did this day 3 years ago.
5)I am afraid to finish some books, because I often feel like I am loosing a friend in the process.
6)I collect ticket stubs. I have the ticket stub form the first baseball game I ever went to when I was 4.

Okay I tag:
Asian Jenn
Silly Little Mischief

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog from a weddingbee comment and couldn't help but read this post. The fact that you keep all your ticket stubs is so great! I wanted to let you know of a diary you can keep them in: http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=15696

Have a great day and best wishes with your wedding planning!