A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Saturday, February 23, 2008

All About Me!

I've been tagged by Linda at Silly Little Mischief, so here I go!

1.What is your occupation?I analyze and develope fundraising strategies for a local non-profit.

2. What color are your socks right now? no socks!

3. What are you listening to right now?The computer humming, and a few desert birds calling.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?my pre-run yogurt, 4 hours ago.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?Sure I can, but if you ask FI he says no. Lets just say if need be, I can do it!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Mauve

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?FI. He is outside changing his breaks and I won't let him in the house when he is this messy. So he called to ask for water.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I enjoy her blog!

9. Favorite drink? lately I've really been enjoying gin & tonics.

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?College Football, but Spring Training is right around the corner!

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?Every 5 weeks, gotta keep the grey away until after the wedding.

12. Pets?Fi says I don't NEED a dog, because I love every one I meet. So instead of the whole world's a stage...Every dog is my pet? I'm not buying it.

13. Favorite food?Yummy Food! (i'm sticking with Linda's answer)

14. Last movie you watched?No clue, but I'm going to see 27Dresses with Mel & Jenn today!

15. Favorite Day of the year?Hands down, my birthday. Maybe my wedding day will inch it out this year.

16. What do you do to vent anger?I save it all up and run it out.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?Flopper my Pound Puppy (she still holds a place in bed)

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?Arizona Fall

19. Hugs or kisses?hugs.

20. What kind of pie?Cherry pie. I have great memories of my Grandpa serving me pie and ice cream for breakfast.

21. Living arrangements?Desert oasis with FI.

22. When was the last time you cried?Last night, I watched a re-run of Friday Night Lights...sheesh.

23. What is on the floor of your closet?A bag of clothes to donate, shoes, shoes, shoes.

24. Favorite smell? FI, coffee beans and street fair smells (Fry bread, spilled beer, people, bbq)

25. What inspires you?Everything.

26. What are you afraid of?Jumping castles, disembodied hands (like mannequin hands) and ladders.

27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?Yes please.

28. Favorite car?I am really digging on the new Porsche SUV. Cayenne. Spicy.

29. Favorite cat breed?Dogs.

30. Number of keys on your key ring?3: house, work, car

31. How many years at your current job?1 year next week! Woot!

32. Favorite day of the week?Sunday. I love lazy Sundays. ( I agree Linda!)

33. How many states have you lived in?4: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Kansas, Arizona

34. How many countries have you been to? I count 5: Ireland, Britian, Scotland (I don't recognize the Queen, the good scotsman I am!) Canada, Mexico

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

And it was a fun movie!