A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, February 18, 2008

Inspiration: target pillow

Shopping with Melly Mel (I've never called her that for fear she will hit me, but it just struck me now as a fun nickname...one I will only use in my head, never to be said outloud) a few Saturdays ago in Target, I stumbled across a pretty pillow. I like the colors and the coordination. So I bought it. It won't match a thing in my house, but maybe for colors? And Mel didn't scream in horror when I said "Maybe for colors?".

I'm not sure how well they photographed, but you can see the emerald green and the teal on the ivory background.

What do you think?

I wonder where other brides get their "color" inspiration from?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The teal is bordering on a softly fading turquoise...Evocative of Peggy's Park show. The color is of the desert and very pretty. I ain't a bride but color just needs to "speak to me," and that is what happens all the time with the color turquoise. Good choice, Jennifer!

Linda said...

I like the color combo. I hear teal is very in now.

Jennifer said...

It's awesome! I saw it at Target, though, since I'm not in a "wedding" state of mind, it didn't even occur to me how gorgeous it would look for a wedding -- especially a Tucson fall wedding! Bravo for your open mind and seeing even pillows as inspiration for your wedding day!