I have less than 4 months to go and so much to do. So today's post- you get a list.
1. Finalize and order invitations
2. Finalize bartender who has still not sent me an invoice.
3. Pay rehearsal dinner deposit (today...then its all done)
4. Make a billion paper flowers. (or give up and buy them)
5. Figure out flowers.
6. Finalize menu.
7. Decide on a timeline...any one want to help with that?
8. Engagement photos.
9. Weight loss before e-pics.
10. Men's attire (I'm going to kill him)
11. Go buy guest book (all picked out, whew).
12. Buy shoes.
13. Make up trial. (Did I tell you I found an artist? Keep our fingers cross she doesn't suck)
14. Address invitations (Mel & Jenn get prepared for that!)
15. Bridesmaid gifts (although I know what I'm getting so that shouldn't be hard)
16. Ughh, this weekend I gotta go fill up a registry. At least I'll have company!
17. Hire a bagpiper (just emailed them)
18. Finalize all vendors (late night food and musicians)
19. Decide if I am going to have the elusive boudoir photos
20. Weight loss for boudoir photos.
21. Ceremony music
22. Pre-marriage Counseling (hopefully will get a handle onthat this weekend)
23. Marriage liscense.
24. Find a lawyer.
25. Honeymoon (i've given up and will be spending 3 weeks in my pjs at my house since he won't do anything!)
26. Find a groom who will help.
That's all I can think of now. Not too bad, I guess. Okay, I feel better, Thanks.