A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pretty!

The florist whom my friends recommended, who I will most likely use (barring that she call me back...) sent along this photo with the pricing information.

I am in love. I know it is really simple and it is small, but that is what I wanted. It won't be pinkish, it will be in whites and ivories and apparently green roses (what!). I'm not sold on the green roses till I see them, but I am keeping my options open.

5 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

That is really pretty and simple. I've seen green roses before in bouquets and they give them a nice texture.

Jennifer said...

I know, I'm looking forward to seeing the green, too!

Dynamite Weddings said...

You might like this combination too.
http://dynamiteweddings.blogspot.com/2008/06/trend-monochromatic-or-solid-florals.html I'm curious to see the green roses!?

Unknown said...

she will work with your dreams, even a touch of succulent to imagine the desert.

Dana said...

These are pretty even though I am not rose gal.