1. I actually care a lot about invitations.
2. I still need my mom.
3. You can hate the person you love the most.
4. Standing in a room half naked having ladies dress me isn't as bad as I thought.
5. I do like veils.
6. Food is the most important aspect in my life and therefor accounts than more than 50% of my wedding budget.
7. You can plan a wedding at work...if you have 18 months and a door to close.
8. I feel uncomfortable having bridesmaids.
9. I am a bad planner.
10. I am not a decisive as I thought I was.
11. I am a little bit OCD.
12. I am fearful of my relationship changing with my dad. I always want to be my daddy's little girl.
13. I am excited as my relationship evolves with my mom.
14. I am happy it took us 5 years to get to this point. I'm not sure our relationship could have handled this before now.
15. I am floored by the love and support we feel everyday.
16. I am still bad at math.
17. Being called "Bridezilla" hurts more than being called "bitch".
18. I am afraid I will have to do my own make up on my wedding day and I'll look like a freak.
19. Shoe shopping has never been so painful.
20. Corset backs are amazing.
21. Guest lists are as hard as everyone says.
22. I loathe Martha Stewart and her effing handkerchiefs and fondant cakes.
23. People can be cruel and demeaning regarding your opinions and decisions.
24. I don't like talking about myself.
25. I am selfish.
26. I want to talk about other things other than my wedding.
27. I do not want those other things to be my family planning plan.
28. Fi really is my best friend.