A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, May 26, 2008

Whew, I'm back.

The trip was awesome, the wedding beautiful and I was nice and I had fun.

I took 187 pictures at the wedding and reception. I'll begin posting this week.

I saw Gale Sayers, a manatee, a live armadillo, a turkey (all animals in the wild), a hooker and Mickey Mouse...none with the wedding festivities- just extra bonuses of our trip!

I'm glad to be home. I'm going to ingore the 57 emails in my inbox (and I haven't even opened my google reader) and spend the rest of the Memorial Day holiday snuggled up next to my man.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Only 187? I think Todd's record for one night is just under 500. Amateur. :)

Glad you had fun, and I guess it's good you were nice. Can't wait to see pictures! Take any good notes in your journal?