A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wedding Twins unite!

Before I forget- I want to give a shout out to my wedding twins!

Emerson and Michael, may your wedding be the love inspired, fun weekend you have planned ofr it to be. I can't wait to read how the music turned out, how your hand selected beer was received, what Michael decided to have engraved on Emerson's ring and to see all the pictures!

Jenna- my wedding twin with the mostess! I wish you and That groom years of happiness together. And look at us now! Two ringless brides planning a wedding that will happen on Saturday! I can't wait to see all your details pulled together, your style and enthusiasm are unmatched in the bridal blog world. May your multi-part celebrations be wonderful, the temple service, your ring ceremony, reception AND home town reception!


In a weird way, I am as excited for my e-friends as Iam for myself. It is a wonderful bond we share, my wedding twins, to have followed the same idea and here we are throwing 3 wildly different weddings. But in the end, it all comes back to love.

3 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

I wish I had a wedding twin, but alas the best I can hope for it seems is a blogging wedding sister.

Emerson said...

Thank you and good luck and congratulations and HOLY CRAP it's NOW!!!

Jenna said...

I'm so terrible! With so many events to plan I didn't even think to single out all of my favorite friends (well you really) and wish them a happy wedding as well. I can't wait to see how your little DIY mexicn fiesta came to life. Isn't being a Mrs amazing?