A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, October 27, 2008

Let the party begin!

By the time the couple re-emerged from the photo shoots, the guests were seated at their respective tables. And speaking of tables...

(courtesy of Peggy Hazard)

(courtesy of Peggy Hazard)

The tables were fabulous, don't you think? Of course, I'm a bit biased since the centerpieces were a third my doing. :) Jennifer and her groom made their rounds during dinner, which was a delicious buffet catered by Blue House

"Sole Sisters": Jennifer with fellow runners (courtesy of yours truly)

Following the dinner, of course, were the Mexican pastries from La Estrella Bakery. Various empanadas, conches, and Mexican wedding cookies were spread out on the dessert table topped with more of the paper flowers we arranged, and the Day of the Dead cake-topper that she and her groom picked up in Mexico.


Father-Daughter Dance (courtesy of Amy Hughey)

Ahh, and then the Father-Daughter dance.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, can you tell me the song used for Jennifer's father-daughter dance?
thank you (and table centerpiece arrangements are lovely, good job!)

Anonymous said...

the centerpieces are lovely. I love how the paper flowers turned out.

Jennifer said...

Hi, Monica. You know, I don't know what I was doing when the father-daughter dance was happening, but I couldn't get over there in time. I do know that Jennifer had been planning on Frank Sinatra's "I've Got you Under My Skin." :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jenn!