A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Thursday, October 2, 2008

(Waving white flag)

I surrender. I surrendered to Fi this morning when I forwarded him the SEVEN emails from his mom. He asked if he could answer them and I said yes (I think I may have screamed it, but agreed none the less).

I surrender to the realization that I have been a royal biatch to everyone lately, throwing out ultimatums and threats like candy at a parade. My deepest apologies to everyone.

I surrender to this cold/allergies/stress bubble turned into snot that's in my head. I will let go.

I FULLY, COMPLETELY, for the last time, surrender to the idea that at the end of the day....I will be married and that is all that matters.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

{{{HUG}}}

And at the end of the day, you'll still have your friends, too.

Anonymous said...

Holey moley, Yah for you ;)

Tara Vorhes said...

it is such a weight of your shoulders to surrender to the "it is what it is" feeling... at this point, just let it happen and you will have a wonderful day.