A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tag Title!

I was tagged by Monica like 2 weeks ago, with this fun blog game. Make up your own 6 word memoir title. Here are the rules:
1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag 5 more blogs.

Sheesh.

I have really, really thought about this and this morning, I finally came up with a title I am pleased to present:

"The Feminist's Daughter: Pursuit of Balance".

Not that my mom is a raging feminist, nor my dad. But both raised me during a great wave of woman's lib and I grew up with the motto: you can do anything. This has really provided me with a struggle in my life. Knowing that I can do anything, well that is a blessing and a burden if you ask me. So, my life has been a pursuit of balance, in that regard.

So now I must tag five others. Sorry if I have tagged you before, but these five are five I am really interested in learning their title!
Golightly
Linda
Blablover 5
Asian Jenn
Dana

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Hm, so what's the safe base? ;)