A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, July 14, 2008

Whatchu doing tonight?

I'm going tux shopping that's what I'm doing! My man came up with a plan and the plan is a tux. Suit is out, tux is in. But in perfect Fi fashion, he can't just rent a tux, not him! We have to buy a tux. But there are sales to be had, and so tux shopping it going down tonight!



We were happy to learn that Dillard's carries tuxes. Um, make that tux. We went to one Dillard's to buy a suit recently (my man be styling) and we were told by our awesome sales dude that the other Dillard's location in the old pueblo carries tuxES. He said plural. My Fi went on Sunday while I was running a sweat shop in our home (more on that later) and found out that the other location, they carry ONE tux. For $600. ouch.



So to MW Tux we go. My Fi isn't a huge fan of the Men's Warehouse family, but MW is having a sale, so off we go.

I'm hoping the tux will make him look like this:



Or maybe this, with out the gun:

Or even this.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhm hmm! yum. Tuxes are so yummy.

Ellen Mint said...

Good luck on the tux hunt. We had the worst experience at MW, so do your best to look like you have money.

Jennifer said...

You mean those pictures *aren't* of D?? I better get my eyes checked.

In all seriousness, he's going to look hot in the tux. (Was that crossing the line??)

Unknown said...

We all eagerly await pix of Clooney-esk D (I was going to use old-fashioned word, suave, but saw it was first used in USA to identify a hair tonic!)