A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged

I recommend that bride's to be should not be tagged within a month of their wedding. But I was, and so you'll receive this half-hearted response. But Tayia tagged me and said she reads me everyday (sheesh, that's awesome!) so I had to at least play along!

4 things I did today:
1. Woke up before my alarm!
2. Opened a belated shower gift that included Penis shaped Cookie cutters.
3. Wished my oldest brother a happy birthday!
4. Found a new scarf pattern to take on the honeymoon!

4 things on my To Do list:
1. Go to track tonight!
2. Follow up on our 2 delinquent wedding guests
3. Table seating table seating table seating
4. Make a list of my vendors for Jenn

4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Secret smoking- although I am sure all of my friends are aware I have started again.
2. Mariachi music
3. Fried foods. I miss them, I can't wait to eat them again after the wedding!
4. my sloth-like behavior. Can't wait to catch up on being a sloth on the honeymoon!

4 random facts about me:
1. I am able to recognize faces really well. It is annoying. I'll meet some one once and remember for life, or heck, I'll even stand behind them in the grocery line and remember them.
2. I hold grudges big time. And not rational grudges, but grudges that don't make sense. Like I hate Va Tech football. I once sat in a a bar with a dude who went to every Va Tech football game and he was an ass. So because of him, I hate Va Tech football. Rational? no way, but it works for me.
3. I want to become and accomplished anything: cook, baker, runner, writer, career woman. I have a desire to succeed at something.
4. I still sleep with stuffed animals on the bed.

I think everyone I know has been tagged by this, or they fall into the one-month before their wedding time range that I refuse to intrude on, so if you want to do this meme....go right ahead!

2 comments:

Tayia said...

Isn't that a scary ending?! I screamed really loud when it popped up. Justin came running in the room asking me what was wrong. I was shaking for a good 5 minutes afterwards.

Thanks for playing along with the tagging!

Anonymous said...

Tayia tagged me also and I just got around to posting my answers today.I'm hoping to try to keep from smoking in lieu of the impending wedding stress...I know it is going to be hard!