A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

J Crew Update

Update: As of Saturday J Crew sent me a statement via email saying my gift card (which was my original refund medium) had been charged for the amount of the second purchase. But my bank account showed nothing. However, as of today I have received a refund to my account.

I still feel J Crew owes me an explanation as to how my credit card was charged after I read off the gift card number to the representative and she read it back to me. I also am disappointed in how this whole situation was handled. But I have my money back and that's all that really matters.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

J.Crew has been a mess since their summer update. I have had them play with my credit card, too. I am so glad that everything worked out for you in the end.