A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I *feel* good

So is this the calm before the storm? Could I really BE okay? I actually feel good and calm and normal....I mean I still have a shit load of stuff to doubt I am okay. Cause why? At the end of the day, the bottom line, the whole enchilada and the Big Lebowsky at 5:00 in the evening in 31 days I get to marry my best friend.

If I don't get table seating done, the guests will figure it out. And guess what folks? That's pretty much all I have left to do (except for finishing marriage counseling, planning the ceremony, ordering desserts, guest book details, finding a babysitter, booking bridesmaids lunch, booking mani/pedi appointments, talking to my photographer, paying everyone and finalizing our booze).
Not bad, eh?

Am I kidding myself? I hope not.

2 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

That doesn't sound so bad. Make your fiance help.

I was just realizing that we only have 5 weekends to get things done. Just 5 more weekends to spray paint things. Ep!

Anonymous said...

not bad at all. awesome! I think you are way ahead of the curve considering the last few weddings I have been to - the bride was still scurrying around finalizing details and stuff, day of!