A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day

Monday, September 15, 2008

Killing me slowly

I have never been the epitome of grace. I have always been a bit clumsy. Lately, however, I have turned into the world's clumsiest person.

Is this some unconscious way of avoiding the wedding? Am I trying to harm myself prior to my nuptials?

Friday I stabbed myself in the hand with a pencil and now that cut is infected (despite my attempts at cleaning, bandaging and disinfecting). Saturday and Sunday I had horrific bouts of IBS. Today I cut my heel, just shy of a major artery but there was still lots of blood.

What in the heck is happening to me? Did I mention that I will be walking down a staircase at least twice at my wedding? Once coming down the "aisle" with my dad and once as Fi and I are introduced. Can't you just picture me tripping on those! Is it too late in the game for finishing school?

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Maybe it's a full moon. That damn thing always causes weird stuff to happen.